Wednesday 7 October 2015

KATIRA OH KATIRA

Assalamualaikum...


TADAAAA~~~!!!



This time around I will be writing about this favourite drinks of mine. It's called Katira. I am not really sure where is it origined but it has become famous in Malaysia. Well, I uploaded these photos right after my shuben handed it to me. Oh dear. He always gets me one everytime he goes to his pengajian at Sawa'assabil, TTDI *You are so sweet sayooongg!!*

Actually, I dont really like Katira. I've tasted a few from the night markets and the nearest groceries but I think this is the best one! Trust me. I am not a chef so I dont know how to describe the DELICIOUSNESS of this drinks. Hmm.. but different people, different preferences. So, people who live around this area can try this. It's daebak!! *awesome* It costs you RM3 per bottle. 

I'm writing this while waiting for my shuben cleaning himself so I guess....I want to enjoy my drinks first! With that, goodnite! hehe and happy trying! ^^v

Oh yea, I know some people really love to try new recipes/stuff just like me *but Im the lazy one*
So here is the recipe on how to make this Katira drinks. 

#my shuben just told me that KATIRA means getah anggur and I was like huh? Never heard that. HUHU. 

Enjoy the vid! 



No comments:

Post a Comment