Monday 9 March 2015

KULA CAKES



Kula Cakes is quite famous now i guess especially to those who stay in Pahang. I knew about Kula Cakes from a friend of mine who I used to know when I was a student in UiTM Shah Alam. She frequently posted something about mango cheesecake yang best lah..craving for mango cheese cake lah..ayah dia beli 4 slices of mango cheesecake lah and she made me wonder what is soooo special about that mango cheesecake? hehe..
mango cheese cake yang heboh diperkatakan
Until one day she posted something on her instagram about Kula Cakes which is actually a cafe where we can get the taste of that famous delicious mango cheesecake that she always mentions about. hehe. Unfortunately, the cafe is somewhere in Kuantan, Pahang. So sad! huhu.

Tapi alhamdulillah...last few months when my husband and I went to Cherating for our second honeymoon, I asked him to bring me to Kula Cakes and we were there!! 
#tqhubbyiloveyousomuch

The mango cheesecake memang lah superb!! and we had a slice of pavlova too. *first time eating and I think I won't have it anymore because of the egg smell and I guess all pavlovas in this world are like that too huhu.  The drinks are also thorbaikkk!!! *after we ate, we bought another two slices of mango cheesecake for the next day's breakfast haha*

the green one is pandan cooler ke cooler pandan. sooo refreshing!
You can review Kula Cakes's insta here.  I like everything about Kula Cakes. The menu, the decorations of the cafe, however I think that cashier girl needs to be more friendly and put on her smile more sincerely. Till then, selamat menjamu mata! hehe.








No comments:

Post a Comment